PLC PROGRAMMING TRAINING
PLC Programing Training designed by MindsMapped to allows the novice with no prior PLC programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete PLC program using ladder/relay logic common to most current platforms.
- Attend 40 hours of interactive online classes.
- PLC Programming Training course is designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to work as a PLC Programmer.
- All training sessions are recorded and participants can watch the videos if they miss a session or would like to review the classes again.
- Participants would be given high quality assignments to gain hands on experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- All instructor led classes are recorded and shared with participants on LMS.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Participants will have 180 days access to all documentation that comes with the course study materials, assignments, case studies, etc. on the website LMS.
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings (Mon – Fri) at 8 PM to 10 PM ET for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.