Quality Assurance (QA) Training for Beginners – Complete Software Testing tutorial
This Quality Assurance Training for Beginners is designed for those who are new to the IT industry or are from non-IT background and are aspiring for a job in the Quality Assurance area. On completion of the QA training for beginners course, you will be able to develop skills in Quality Assurance and work in a project team as a Software Test Engineer.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- This Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing and IT that helps them excel as a QA Professional.
- The online QA Testing Training covers Fundamentals of Software Testing and Quality assurance
- Online QA Testing course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course.
- Online Quality Assurance Training course content is designed by considering the current Technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The Online QA Software Testing training is current with topics such as HP-QC (HP Quality Center), JIRA, Selenium (IDE, RC) tool, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Test Engineer interviews.
- Online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training is conducted by a certified QA professional who has wide range of experience and is a Quality Assurance subject matter expert.
Who is this online Java/J2EE tutorial designed for?
- If you are a Fresh Graduate from college and looking for career in IT world then this course will help you to land in a Software Testing job in the IT world.
- Are you changing direction from a Non-IT to Quality Assurance or a Programmer to a QA Testing or Support analyst to QA?
- Are you already a QA Testing Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- If you are experienced professional from any other field (Non-IT) and wanted to switch your career to IT.
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the Software Testing concepts (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like HP-QC (Quality Center), JIRA.
- Course covers Hands on Functional Testing tool Selenium (IDE, RC)
- Hands on Advance Software Testing concepts such as Creation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation, Traceability Matrix etc.
- Course covers overview of Quality Standards , Configuration, Project, Risk and Requirement Management topics
- Course covers detailed understanding of SDLC, Agile , Defect Life cycle topics.
- Hands on Experience on all Test deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Quality Analyst / Test Engineer interview
- Basics of SQL for candidates.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 65 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 8654
- Assessments Yes
Software Testing / Quality Assurance
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Software Testing Concepts and Types
Test Planning, Estimation and Design
Quality Management Tool - JIRA
Automation Testing Tools
HP - QC (Quality Control)
Selenium and UFT
Structured Query Language and Load Runner