PMP Certification Training – 35 PD Hours Provided
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Acquire knowledge on the best practices and project management terminologies as recommended by PMI® in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide.
- Gain thorough understanding of the 5 Process Groups in every project as explained in the PMBOK® guide, which are Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, and Controlling, Closing.
- Master how to manage the 10 knowledge areas of a project as per PMBOK which are Project Integration, Scope, Cost, Time, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholders.
- Be aware of all 47 processes mentioned in PMBOK® and use them, as required, on your projects to be a successful project manager.
- Find out the common mistakes made by Project Manager’s and how you can avoid making those mistakes.
- Understand how projects can be delivered within the triple constraints of Cost, Quality and Time more effectively.
- Understand the tips and techniques to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam in your first attempt.
- Gain confidence through practice exams before attempting the actual PMP® certification exam.
- According to the PMI®’s Talent Gap Report, the project management industry is set to grow by $6.6 trillion by 2020, with more than 15.7 million project management jobs becoming available. This is the validation of the need for talented and qualified project managers, who can steer projects towards success and achieve organizational goals.
- Widely accepted as a global benchmark to recognize proficiency and skills I Project Management, the Project Management Professional(PMP)® certification will certify an individual’s ability to successfully drive and manage a project.
- The PMP® certification has become a mandate in today’s IT industry and gives you the edge by showing your employer’s that you have the skills and training to get a project executed from start to finish using the best practices as advised by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- PMP® certification is not industry specific; it serves as a great accolade for all individuals thriving towards continuous improvement path in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders in the U.S. earned an average of 16 percent more (approximately US$14,500) than their non-credentialed peers in 2011
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Functional Managers / Project Manager’s / Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management EducationOR
- Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor’s Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Who should attend the PMP Certification training?
|Educational Qualification||Project Management Experience||Training Requirements|
|Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent)||Minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects||35 hours of formal Project Management Education along with 35 Contacted Hour Certificate|
|Four(4)year degree (Bachelors Degree or Global equivalent) or MBA or Master’s||Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects||35 hours of formal Project Management Education along with 35 Contacted Hour Certificate|
- PMP® Certification Training by MindsMapped is designed to make you pass PMP® Certification exam in the first attempt.
- All the participants receive 35 PDU certificate on completion of online course, which is required by PMI® for completing PMP® application form.
- Instructor has conducted this course in a “virtual classroom” in real-time. Sessions are interactive
- Our Instructors are highly experienced Subject Matter Experts and PMP Certified
- Open Discussion Forum for Participants
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16789
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to PMP® Certification
In this session you will learn: Evolution of PM, PM History, About PMI, PMI's Membership, What is PMP?, PMP Exam, PMBOK , Project Management Pillars, Project Management, Portfolio Management, PMO's, Role of a PM , Skills of a PM, Project Life Cycle, Project Boundaries
Project Management Framework
In this session you will learn: Project Life Cycle, Effort spent in the Process Groups, Cost & Staffing Level, Project phases, Time to Market Deliverables, Stakeholders, Steps of Managing Stakeholders, Organizational Influence, Project Management Framework, Chaos Report, Projects for Project Failure, Enterprise Environmental Factors, Corporate Knowledge
Phase 1: Project Initiation
In this session you will learn: Initiation Process, Develop Project Charter, Project Statement of Work, Business Case & Agreements, Expert Judgement, Facilitation Techniques, Identify Stakeholders, Stakeholder Analysis, 3 Steps to Managing Stakeholders
Phase 2: Project Planning
In this session you will learn: Develop Project Management Plan, Plan Scope Management, Collect Requirements, Requirements Documentation, Define Scope, Create WBS, Plan Schedule Management, Define Activities, Sequence Activities, Estimate Activity Resources, Estimate Activity Duration, Develop Schedule
Phase 2: Project Planning II
In this session you will learn: Project Cost Management, Estimate Cost, Determine Budget, Plan Quality Management, Plan HR Management, Plan Communications Management, Plan Risk Management, Identify Risks, Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis, Plan Risk Responses, Plan Stakeholders Management
Phase 3: Project Execution
In this session you will learn: Project Execution Process, Acquire Project Team, Develop Project Team, Manage Project Team, Communications Manage Communications, Procurement Conduct Procurement, Stakeholder Manage, Stakeholders Engagement