Industrial Automation Training – Control Systems DCS/PLC training
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Participant will understand the concepts of Process Automation, and Control Systems
- This training will cover the process of Manufacturing Industries, Machine Automation, Role of automation in Manufacturing Industries, etc.
- Understand the basics Process Control Systems such as PLC, SCADA and DCS
- You will be taught and grasp the primary theory of Input-Output Systems, Controller, Supervisory Network, Layers of automation, Field-bus system basics, Trend of Process Parameters basics.
- Understand the concepts of Hardware/Software classification of Automation
- Learn the basics of HMI and understand the similarities and differences between HMI and SCADA
- Learn about PI&D, process flow diagrams and how to effectively plan, plot, manage the process
- Learn about different Field Instruments
- Participants will get hands on experience on all the Control System Concepts via industry-focused assignments.
- Course completion Certificate for your continuous professional development records.
- Fresh Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering Graduates aspiring to build a career in Industrial Automation
- Automation, Electrical or Instrumentation Engineers who are new to their role and need a foundation course to work efficiently
- Professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of Industrial Automation to perform better in their projects
- Electricians, Automation professionals who are looking to upgrade their skillset and knowledge with the current industry trends
- Professionals, who have little or no exposure to Industrial Automation, but expect to become involved in some or all aspects of Automation
- 20 hours of virtual live training by experienced Instructors
- All training sessions are recorded, and participants can watch the videos if they miss a session or would like to review the classes again.
- The concepts discussed in the Industrial Automation training for beginners aligns with the standards of International Society of Automation (ISA) organization
- All the Participants would be given high quality industry-focused assignments to gain hands on experience and understand all the concepts thoroughly
- Participants will have 180 days access to LMS (Learning Management System) which has all the previously recorded classroom videos, presentations, assignments, project work, etc.
Who is the Industrial Automation training designed for?
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4630
- Assessments Yes
Industrial Automation Introduction
Introduction to IA
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
Proportional Integral Derivative (PID)
Advanced Control Systems
PLC Programming Handson