Industrial Automation Training (includes PLC Programming tutorials)
Industrial Automation is rapidly growing especially within the Power sector, Automobile, Oil and gas, Manufacturing, Mining etc. Process Automation provides the technology to control and monitor process in plants using concepts such as feedback, cascade, feed forward and advanced process control. According to an estimate provided by the International Society of Automation (ISA), 15,000 fresh automation engineers are required annually in the United States. This Industrial Automation for Beginners course is aimed to empower you with foundation and inter mediate level of knowledge that will help you to understand 3 key modules of Industrial Automation: PLC, SCADA and DCS.
- This is a job oriented training with practical examples provided by experts in the field of Industrial Automation and Control Systems.
- This Online Control System (Industrial Automation) training that help participants understand and master the concepts of Process Automation, DCS, PLC, SCADA, MMI/HMI.
- On successful completion of this Control Systems training, learners are ready to attend and succeed in interviews for DCS/PLC programmer positions.
- This Online DCS/PLC Programming Training is conducted by an experienced professional who has wide range of experience and is a subject matter experts in Process Automation
- 40 Hours of Instructor Led Live Training
- Lifetime access to course
- Experienced and Certified Instructor
What would I learn at the end of this Course?
- Participant will understand the concepts of Process Automation, and Control Systems
- This training will cover the process of Manufacturing Industries, Machine Automation, Role of automation in Manufacturing Industries, etc.
- Understand the basics Process Control Systems such as PLC, SCADA and DCS
- You will get theoretical understanding of Input/Output Systems, Controller, Supervisory Network, Layers of automation, Field-bus system basics, Trend of Process Parameters basics.
- Understand the concepts of Hardware/Software classification of Automation
- Learn the basics of HMI and understand the similarities and differences between HMI and SCADA
- Learn about PI&D, process flow diagrams and how to effectively plan, plot, manage the process
- Learn about different Field Instruments
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6369
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Industrial Automation
Instruments and Process Control
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- PLC Architecture
- PLC Programming Introduction
- PLC Programming Software Introduction
- PLC Programming Latch and Unlactch
- PLC Programming Process Repeat
- PLC Programming Timers
- PLC Programming Counter and Other Instructions
- PLC Programming Program Control Instructions
- PLC Analog Programming
- PLC Analog Programming Continuation
Distributed Control Systems (DCS)