Learn Business Analysis
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced Business Analysis Concepts.
- Get to know Project Life Cycle
- Understand Knowledge areas of BA & PM
- Practice Role of business analyst in different SDLC phase
- Understand working on different SDLC methodologies like Water fall, Agile: Scrum and more
- Participants will master to create deliverables like Problem Statement, Business Case, BRD, SRS.
- Role of BA in various Project life cycle stages
- Practical experience in creating UML diagrams like Use Case, Activity and Sequence and class diagrams.
- Learn to analyze and draw AS-IS and TO-BE Business process model
- In-depth knowledge on Testing and Role BA in Testing
- Sample Project work on Business Analysis Deliverables .
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge Requirement elicitation techniques and Requirement management.
- You will get to know complete Enterprise Analysis.
- Gain understanding on DBMS and SQL.
- Students taking this course can also appear in job interviews for Business Analyst roles.
Who is this online Java/J2EE tutorial designed for?
- Fresh graduates aspiring to build a Business Analyst career in Information Technology
- Non-IT professionals willing to switch their career to Information Technology.
- Project team members who would like to understand the basics of Business Analysis to perform better in their projects
- T Professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of Business Analysis very well
- Professionals who wish to change their career path from other software roles to Business Analysis
- Aspirants looking for a Business Analyst course that keeps it simple and expect to understand BA technical jargon at the end of the course
- Candidates getting ready to attend interviews for job roles such as Business Analyst, Functional Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Business Operations Analyst, and other related BA roles
- No Previous experience required
- Instructor has conducted this course in a virtual classroomî in real-time. Sessions are interactive
- Instructor is a working professional who conducts training’s on a part-time basis and brings real-world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- Enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course – study materials, case studies, assignments, etc.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on Business Analysis Concepts. These practices will help you to gain self-confidence and clear job interviews or clear certification exams with ease.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- BA online training program is covered within 30 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume.
- Hospital Managment System
The hospital has several specialized departments like Cardiology, Gynecologic, Orthopedics,
Pediatrics, ENT etc. OPD is another independent department. A doctor is only associated with
one specialized department at a time though he/she can be a member of the OPD(Outside
Patients Department) department. Each doctor has a visiting time and day in a week.
At the reception, the patient details are entered and the fees are also taken and the patient is
tracked on the basis of the Id generated.
In the routine, a patient can visit the doctors either directly selecting a doctor or by getting
admitted to the hospital and then a doctor visits the patients.
A doctor can prescribe tests for the patient to perform. The patient visits the lab to get done the
tests prescribed by his/her doctor. The reports are given to the patient. The payments pertaining
to the tests are done at the reception. Referring the reports, the doctor prescribes the patient
medicines or further tests or is asked to get admitted.
A patient is admitted into a ward of a specialized department (if available) as per the doctor’s
prescription. The number of wards is limited and if there is no vacant ward the admission of the
patient is rescheduled.
As per the prescription of the doctor, the patient is operated on a specified date and time as
decided by the doctor who is doing the operation.
After the completion of the treatment, a patient may get discharged on an advice of a doctor and
upon the complete payment of all due charges at the reception. On payment of full dues the
reception generates a discharge ticket for the patient
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Students 12000
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Business Analysis
In this session you are going to learn: What is a Business Process?, Why do we need a Business Process?, Need for Automating the Business Processes?, Benefits of Automation, How do you Automate Business Processes?, IT Project Structure, Pre-Project Activity, Reason for Project Initiation, What is a Business Analysis?, Why is business analysis important?, Who is a Business Analyst?, Role of a Business Analyst, Essential Skills of a Business Analyst, What are the Responsibilities of a Business Analyst?, Knowledge Areas of BA, Project Life Cycle Methodology, Role of BA & PM, Knowledge Areas of BA and PM, Skillset Comparison, How do a PM and BA Work Together?, Software Development Life Cycle, Role of BA in different phases of SDLC.
In this session you are going to learn: SDLC Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology, Prototype Approach, Spiral Approach, Incremental Approach, Iterative Approach, Rational Unified Process, Agile: Scrum, Scrum LifeCycle, Scrum Roles and Process, User Stories, EPIC, Acceptance criteria, Use Case Specification
In this session you are going to learn: What is Enterprise Analysis?, Why Enterprise Analysis?, Different Types of Architectures, Enterprise Analysis Activities, Techniques Used to Define a Business Need, Techniques Used to assess Capability Gaps, Techniques Used to Determine Solution Approach, Techniques Used to Define Solution Scope Techniques Used to Define a Business Case, SWOT Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Study Types of Feasibility – TRELOS, Return on Investment (ROI), Feasibility Matrix, MOST analysis, PESTLE Analysis, CATWOE Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Zachman Framework.
OOA and UML
In this session you are going to learn: Why Do We Need Object Oriented Analysis or a Structured Analysis?, Software Analysis and Design, Why UML for Modeling?, Overview of UML Diagrams, Types of UML Diagrams, Use Case Diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagram, Collaboration diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagram, UML Modeling Tools
In this session you are going to learn: Project Scope, What is Requirements?, Properties of requirements, Types of requirements, Requirements Engineering, Business Requirements Initiation, Stakeholder Analysis – RACI Matrix, Requirements Elicitation Techniques, Requirement Prioritization, MoSCow Analysis, Time Boxing, Voting Technique, Verifying and Validating Requirements, Key Requirements, Management Practices, The Requirements Baseline, Requirements Version Management, Handling Change request, Impact Analysis for Requirements Change, Requirements Attributes, Requirements Status Tracking, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Requirements Management Best Practices. Project Life Cycle and Software Testing, Quality testing in different phases of Project Life Cycle, Role of a Software Tester, Types of Software Testing, Software Testing Types Explained, Business Analyst’s role in different phases of Project life cycle – PLC, Business Analyst’s Role During Build/Test phase In a Project Life Cycle(PLC)
In this session you are going to learn: WorkFlow Diagram, Categories of workflow applications, Benefits of workflow management systems, DBMS (Data Base Management System), Entity & Relation Ship, Object oriented analysis, SQL
Preparing for real world Interview