Business Analyst Training – Complete tutorial for Beginners
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- This online Business Analysis (BA) training that help participants understand the core concepts of Business Analysis and IT that help them excel as Business Analysts.
- The online Business Analysis (BA) training is in line with the Business Analysis body of knowledge by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in BA interviews and prepare for the IIBA certifications and PMI PBA certification.
- Online Business Analyst(BA/SA) training is conducted by CBAP certified Business Analyst who has wide range of experience and is a subject matter expert.
- Business Analysis training is conducted with Project Management concepts included (as per PMBOK).
- Business Analyst (BA) course also covers Quality Assurance and Agile/Scrum concepts
Who is this online Business Analyst tutorial designed for?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how business analysis works in the real world?
- Did you accept a BA position and now you need to know how to perform the job better?
- Have you been in Business/System Analyst position for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you changing direction from a test analyst to a BA or a Programmer to a BA?
- Are you looking for Business Analyst certification or re-certification through the IIBA or PMI PBA?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
Look no further! This is the course for you!
- If you want to shift your existing career from Non-IT to IT, this course can prepare you for that role.
- This Online training course is based on real-time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructor has ensured that online classes are lively and interactive making learning a pleasure.
- Participants would be given with high-quality assignments to gain hands-on Business Analyst experience and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high-quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9865
- Assessments Yes
Business Analysis - Overview
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Entity Relationship Diagram